Thinking Through is committed to its responsibility to safeguard and protect the interests and welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and to protect from harm in the online therapy service provided. We believe that all children, young people, and adults at risk have an equal right to protection from abuse regardless of gender, marital status, language, background, race, religion, colour, age, ability, disability, or sexual orientation and that their welfare is paramount in all the work we do.
Thinking Through will take every reasonable step to ensure that children, young people, and adults at risk are protected through the course of our clinical work with clients. We will aim to safeguard children, young people, and adults at risk by:
- valuing them, listening to and respecting them;
- adopting this policy and adhering to our associated procedures and code of conduct for
- recruiting all staff and associates safely by ensuring that all the necessary checks are made;
- sharing information about safeguarding and child protection with the appropriate
- providing effective management of staff and associates through supervision, support and training.